Posted by : SilverMoon 20 mai 2013






Add new Accessories


 




Download content:
-Dress by me
-Headdress by me
-Earrings by me
-Necklace by me
-Armband by me
Download:




{ 9 commentaires ... read them below or Comment }

  1. Queen Beryl's dress doesn't show up in my game :( Can you fix the dress please? Everything else works.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I have the same problem, all the accessories are there and the dress is missing. I downloaded after July 4th.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yes, I fixed the problem, I would do an update tomorrow. :) Thank you for preventing me if there are other problems!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Are the accessories no longer available? (I'm sorry, I don't speak French, I hope you understand English!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What happened to the accessories? Only the dress is up for download.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh sorry , I reupload props as soon as possible

    RépondreSupprimer

- Copyright © SilverMoon Sims - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -