Posted by : SilverMoon 2 septembre 2013

~ Mistress 9 ~

~ Dress is for Young Adult and Adult female
~ Morph states support
~ Pregnancy morph
~ Base game compatible
~ Mesh Included


Content Included:

- Dress by me
- Earrings by me
- Death Busters star by me


Download:


{ 12 commentaires ... read them below or Comment }

  1. wow! I really love her! Outstanding job! Thanks again for the morphs :) The only thing left it to make her insanely long hair. Any plans to make it? Also love the throne screenshot, where did you get all the bears? :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. bella bella bella perfetta bravissimo <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh thank you Kittyvibe!!! Im sorry but I have no plans to make the hair because its too hard and I understand nothing... :(

    For bears : cheat code testingcheatsenabled true and buydebug. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. oh noes, dont say that about hairs. I thought you did a very good job before. Have you had a chance to do the tweaks to Plutos hair? I dont think it will be very hard if you follow the tutorials I linked ya.

    I think if you can get ahold of a hair with the bangs you like then a simple lengthening of the back hair should be fine.

    Thanks for the teddy cheat!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow, I didn't see this coming. Great! Mistress 9, Prince Diamond and Black Lady are my favourite villains and you created them all! Yay! ^^ Thanks.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Mistress 9 was an awesome villain, thanks!!! XD She and Beryl meant business. Nehelennia was a bit ridiculous in comparison, though I liked the Trio/Quartet a lot.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. She looks wonderful, great job. One of my favourite villains too :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. CIAO HAI SCELTO QUALE SARA IL TUO PROSSIMO PERSONAGGIO ???

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Il mio prossimo personaggio é Sailor Moon manga version.

      Supprimer
  9. oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grazie mille spero che farai anche le altre versioni di sailor moon e le guerriere sailor <3 ^.^

    RépondreSupprimer

- Copyright © SilverMoon Sims - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -