Posted by : SilverMoon 17 juin 2013




Different part of this mesh is created by other person.
 but I'dont remember thus  sorry for credit...

Download


{ 9 commentaires ... read them below or Comment }

  1. Could make Dark Lady's Hair? (Evil Adult Chibi Usa) It would use Anubis's Newsea Sailor Moon hair and the buns from this hair. :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you for this, it looks so cool. I think you could make a great Dark Lady Hair with the Anubis Newsea. Can't wait to see what you do next :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yes, I make Dark Lady's clothe and hair very soon :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I can't begin to thank you enough for this! You did an amazing job! <33

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hi! That hair isn't showing up in my game :( What can i do?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It doesnt work in my game either. maybe it has to do with the expansion packs you have installed.

      Supprimer
    2. I tried to install it and the game said it needed to be updated

      Supprimer
  6. I think the original hair was by newsea :3 It's so pretty though!!

    RépondreSupprimer

- Copyright © SilverMoon Sims - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -