Posted by : SilverMoon 30 juin 2013

~ Queen Selene ~





~ Dress is for Young Adult and Adult only
~ No morph
~ Mesh included

 


Content included:
- Dress by me
- Headdress by me
- Earrings by me


Download:

{ 13 commentaires ... read them below or Comment }

  1. Wow she looks wonderful. Can't wait to see you Neo Queen Serenity & your Princess Serenity.

    Will you be doing Chibiusa as a child to with the serenity dress?

    Is the hair colour included in the download?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I absolutely love your creations!
    Will you make the Sailor Animamates (Galaxia, Iron Mouse, Aluminum Siren, Lead Crow, Tin Nyanko)
    They are my favorite Sailor Moon characters! Thank you for your wonderful Sailor Moon stuff!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you so much, I'm glad you like my creations, Because I'm still new in this field and I don't understand all methods of creating.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Im so excited to see you starting out with my favorites, the Blackmoon sisters and the Silver Millenium characters. :3 Everything looks so great and I cant wait to play them!

    Im requesting to add Plutos hair since your so awesome at making hairs,the Amazon Quartet Sims and Nehelenia hair, :3

    If you would like any meshes made to help along, I can make you .objs and textures if that helps at all, though Im not great at meshing hair, I can do accessories or things to add to costumes. Please let me know if you would like to collaborate at all as well. :)

    I have a side project with She-Ra, Monster High and My Little pony pet sims. :3

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You are amazing,I just wanted to share that with everyone <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thank you Boo, I love your tumblr, and Paw Paw princess mode is amazing^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. She looks amazing! All the original details. <3 I'm happy, somebody talented is creating sailor moon stuff.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I can't seem to get this one to work. :( I click the sims3pack file, but it never brings up the installer like everything else does.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. the accessories work but the dress doesn't.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I mean the accessories show up in CAS but the dress doesn't

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. queen selene dress doesnt seem to work :( the accessories are ok but the dress doesnt even show up in cas other than that youre work its amazing

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Hi SilverMoon! I jut wanted to say that your Sims 3 and Sims 4 creations of Sailor Moon characters are astounding!! I really enjoy each and every one of them. The thing I though, I would really really love to download Queen Selene's dress, but for some reason, when I go to try and install the sims3pack, it won't show up on my downloads tab in my game launcher. The earrings and headpiece download fine, but her dress just won't download. Is there a problem with the sims3pack itself? I would really like to hear back from you!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I'm so sorry but i don't have Sims 3 for testing or change anything...

      Supprimer

- Copyright © SilverMoon Sims - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -