Posted by : SilverMoon 22 avril 2014

~ Nehelenia Hairstyle ~



This is not an original creation, I used and edited several parts of different mesh.



Download:


{ 9 commentaires ... read them below or Comment }

  1. When I saw you remove the going away for awhile post, I was excited because I thought it could mean you were back. And boy did you ever come back with a bang! You made one of my MOST sought after Sailor Moon characters and I couldnt be more grateful. :) Thank you so much for your dedication to detail and the only thing I think that can make this any more perfect is if you upload your sim models as well. They are really too cute to be locked away.

    Thanks again and great to see you back! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oh thank U ,I'm glad to be back !
      Promised I tried putting my sims for download soon :)

      Supprimer
  2. QUALE SARA IL TUO PROSSIMO PERSONAGGIO ??? :) <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. OH MIO DIO CHE BELLO SENZA PAROLE CREDIMI TI STIMO TANTO E SEI UN GENIO SPERO CHE FARAI ANCHE Amazon Trio E GLI ALTRI :) VORREI CREARE ANCHE IO UN BLOG COSI PER METTERE LE MIE COSE CHE HO CREATO DELLA VILLA HALLIWELL COME SI FA ???

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. YES!! /fist pump
    Super excited for my second most wanted set of SM Sims :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This looks really great and authentic. Thank you.
    And I think with some modifications you could also turn it into a human Luna hair. ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. please could you make Sapphire?

    also could you add the skins? it is just easier (and better) to have the whole person complete.

    RépondreSupprimer

- Copyright © SilverMoon Sims - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -