Posted by : SilverMoon 22 avril 2014

Hi Everyone,
I'm so sorry for the very very long waiting,
I have been very busy due to the renovation of my new house and my job..but I'm back now! =D 

And now my new Character is the beautiful and Evil Queen Nehelenia !!

Xoxo
~ Queen Nehelenia ~




 ~ Dress is for Young Adult and Adult female
~ Morph states support ( normal , fit, thin ) but NOT FAT
~ 3 recolorable channel
~ Basegame compatible 
~ Mesh Included




Content Included:

- Dress by me
- Earrings by me
- Headdress by me
- Necklace by me
- Bracelets by me

Download:






{ 6 commentaires ... read them below or Comment }

  1. CHE BELLA GRAZIE E PERFETTA MA MANCA IL MANTELLO ????

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hey Silvermoon, glad you're back! This is wonderful!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Looking forward to the Amazon Quartet. I know you'll do a wonderful job with them!

      Supprimer
  3. I have to say, this fit my daughter perfectly, arrived in 2 days, did not smell, and was slightly wrinkled which I don't care anyways. Just some steam and it was good to go.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Yeeeaaaah, you are back. Glad to see! :-) And what a return with such a beautiful creation! ^^

    RépondreSupprimer

- Copyright © SilverMoon Sims - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -